It is one of the oldest and largest urban parks in Abu Dhabi, With an area of 222 thousand square meters, with more than 300,000 plants of different types which enrich biodiversity in the park in addition to the mural and shaded gardens scattered harmoniously gardens throughout the site centrally located on 15th Street between Airport Road and Karamah Street. The park was originally known as Mushrif Park and entrance was exclusive to ladies and children. Since its opening, the park has been a community hub for generations of Abu Dhabi natives and residents. The new name, Umm Al Emarat Park was chosen to reflect the park’s positioning at the heart of the community, both geographically and historically. And this the garden is:
* Umm Al Emarat Park is a park for all the people of Abu Dhabi.
* Connecting communities in a safe and secure environment.
* Creating opportunities to explore, experience, enrich and educate through a vibrant range of facilities.
* Continuing the legacy of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Scope of work:
* Indoor plants & landscape General Maintenance.
* Irrigation system maintenance.
© 2019 All rights Copyrights reserved. Cleaning Companies Abu Dhabi.